Monday, September 6, 2010

My cozy space

I originally started building this set for the SL Home & Garden Group Photo Contest, but I ran out of time, had inventory issues*...and I realized during the process that I'm not ready to enter photo contests yet. Take a look over at Flicker at some of the wonderful entries, though. You'll get lots of ideas!





Most of these home furnishings are from What Next and LISP Bazaar.

From WhatNext: Sofa (11 prims), Heart Picture (2 prims), Fireplace and Candles (9 prims), Bottom Rug (2 prims), Live Laugh Love print (4 prims). From LISP: Mirror (3 prims), Herb Plaque (4 prims), Herb Planter (9 prims), plant to right of fireplace (9 prims).

Blue Screen from Turnips Homes & Stuff (7 prims).

Pictures taken in: Modest House Hummingbird Cottage.

*BEWARE of returning objects to your inventory through the World > Place Profile > About Land >  Objects > Return button. I've lost a lot of my home furnishings inventory in the last couple of months, and I suspect it is because of relying on this function when I want to start over with a new set or house.

No comments:

Post a Comment