Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SL Home & Garden Hunt bounty #1

Well, despite my hubby being stymied by two malfunctioning ink jet printers and a daughter applying for part time jobs online last night (Mom! What's the street address of my place at college? What's the zip code? What month did I quit the part-time job in my junior year of high school? Am I assertive or tactful?), I did manage to go to a few additional stores in the SL Home and Garden Hunt (Little Boxes, which I otherwise love, is now is at the top of my picks for most sadistic hunt item placement!) and unpack some of the bounty of gifts from the hunt. I even managed to snap a few pictures at my skybox. Without further ado, here are some of the hunt finds.


Above, #1 - Theosophy. Forgot to check the prim count but somehow I doubt this is all that low in prims. Cute, though.

Below - this was actually the container for #3 - Cleo Designs. Or, at least I think it was. If so, I think I lost the items. If I can find out what it was, I may go back and get it. I might save this and use it.


Below, #22 - Art Dummy! Chair and Table. The table isn't all that unusual, but the chair is really cute, IMO.


Below: I find it heard to be live that THIS is what we were all hunting for so long at Aria. I'm assuming that those are blank canvases, and one is supposed to unlink them and put textures on them? Or leave them blank? The linked canvases and frame were no mod but I didn't try to unlink them. I might use the books somehwere, but that's about it.


On the other hand, #18 - Melia, below, had a pleasant surprise or two in their gift. That lamp is just...warm...in a way most virtual furniture never could be, and it's not simply the color, it's also the soft lines of the lamp shade.. I'd totally use this in the right style of a setting. The cute little glass piece with shells in it would make a nice accessory for a beach house.


No comments:

Post a Comment