Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Beginnings

This weekend I moved from being a Linden Home owner to being a Linden Land owner. Only one word difference, but a big difference as far as the Second Life experience. I'll be sharing more about my journey shortly, but rest assured, 117Prims will still be focusing on low prim home furnishings, even though I'm on a 1028m plot of mainland now and have a larger prim allowance (for those who don't know, when you own land, all prims, including your home, count toward the allowance). I'm just going to also be commenting on homes under 100 prims and under $600L.



Above: inside my first home on my land, as I begin furnishing. House: Modest House The Silenzio House, 94 prims, $550L. Fireplace and Accessories: LISP Restoration Stone Fireplace, 20 prims for all pieces, $250L.

No comments:

Post a Comment